Wednesday, May 4, 2005

bad cinnamon roll

Proud of me I have walked 6 miles this week......

Go me....

My hubby made cinnamon rolls a while ago...I ate two..

bluakkk!!! Bad me

Watched oprah yesterday with DR OZ it was funny but very informative..

Talked about healthy intestines..pooping,farting,eating right etc..

It was funny but got me to thinking...

Now I'm not a everday kind of girl ...but what the DR said was that...... I should be a everydaykind of girl so..I took things into my own hands

 

I decided I would try some benefiber ..I read the directions says drink three times a day...

Dang no way so I take one serving..

So now what nothing just a bloated gassy girl I am...

blah...

insert cinnamon rolls...

So maybe I will be a sweet smelling girl you think????LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching that while I waited in the doctors office..It WAS informative yet funny!!..I enjoyed it a lot..made my time go by better  (45 minutes...UGH..lol)... And who can resist cinnamon rolls?..Dont take it too bad...Most women would have caved too!! HAHA..Mmmm

Anonymous said...

Now that was funny, lol.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....i love cinnamon rolls....why does everything have to be bad for us....UGH.....lol    Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Everything that tastes good ends up being bad for us.  Why is that???
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

My sister once worked for a proctocolgist.(just to let you know how exciting family discussions got!). She was constantly warning me about the every day thing. I discovered strong coffee!
Candace

Anonymous said...

lol. Well at least you walked 6 miles! Yeah You!!!
That's more than I can muster right now :o(  and who in their right mind can resist a good cinnamon roll anyway??  
Hugs!
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Haven't you already heard?  Girls only *FOOF* flowers...JAE