Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Paula paula paula

Wacthed Primetime live about the contestant on American Idol Corey CLark..

Paula got two words for you

Your Busted!!!!!

 

Paula my dear don't call the dudes cell phone and leave a recorded message people will keep it...

I don't think she really helped him in the big picture.....

He had a decent voice...

But she slept with him.....

ok he is not that cute...

She must like the bad boy look I guess who knows

 

Moral of the story...celebrities are humans....

YA THINK

 

Donna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really see the point. How can she help him when AMERICA is voting? Whatevea, Brandie

Anonymous said...

I really only got interested in this show when the scandal started.  And then I heard about a website  www.votefortheworst.com  where people were encouraged to vote for that pig-faced dude, Scott.    

Russ

Anonymous said...

Yep...i would say this will prolly be her last season on american idol...
Play doesn't pay Paula.....lol.... hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

If she was going to sleep w/ someone..... I have one name..... uum... CONSTANTINE  (at least he would have been my choice ) LOL
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

"Straight Up" she is busted!  I believed Corey, he had too many details that couldn't have been just made up, such as her home and the lay out of her house (they didn't even show that part, mainly because it would violate her privacy I believe).  Primetime wouldn't have done a show if it wasn't "real".  Paula needs to get somebody her age to "date"!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ooh, scandal!!  Is this true then?  It seems a little tacky if it's true.  Paula Abdul, control yourself woman!!
Sara   x