Monday, May 9, 2005

monday monday

I hope everyone had a good mothers day...

I only spent about 30 minutes with my mom...I wont bore you with the details...

She just irates the hell out of me.....Lets just say she had other plans with her church that were more important that being with her children...

NO Im not knocking church..I went to church myself with my dad, stepmomand grandmother...

I bought her a CD of the mommas and the pappas...She just to have the album many years ago and somehow lost it...She accused me of taking it ....whatever.... I dont own a record player ..What an I going to play it on my head...

I spent Saturday with some old work girlfriends I hadnt seen some of them in 7 years is was great fun..We talk about all the stupid stuff that used to go on at old Southwestern Bell lol

 

Kids are off school today and we are fixing <yeah I said fixin>to go eat lunch with my hubby...

I have to work at the hospital tonight....

Donna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

..hey I know that lady!....my mom's the same way...<shrugs>

Happy Monday...Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Oh how I hate Mondays...I never fully awaken from my weekend slumber til Wednesday, I'm such a bum.  MD was good, although I was hoping for a day with no kids...yeah some Mom I am!

Anonymous said...

Mothers huh? Well, my mom has her moments too. Brandie

Anonymous said...

Bet it was good to see the old friends, again!  JAE

Anonymous said...

i used to work at Southwestern Hell too. What did you do for them? I got paroled recently! I hate that company or better know as SONA Bitch Corp. :)  

Anonymous said...

uatmom,
I tried to e-mail you but it wouldnt take..I did alot of things for southwertnern bell operator services,final bill,collections, facs..
where did you work
Donna in texas