Tuesday, May 10, 2005

why I hate tuesday

tuesday is trash day....i'm glad the trash is pick up..

but my damn dog has barked at the trash truck every tuesday for 5 years..

I yell at her..Hollie stop that damn barking its the trash truck you know that...

She looks at me and barks louder..

She is a sheltie and her bark is very loud and stong...

first comes the trash truck bark bark bark

then comes the recycled truck bark bark bark

bark bark...

I open the door she wont go out just barks even louder...

I told her today

hollie you are a stupid bitch

<yes she is female so I can call her that since is it the correct term for female dog>

You bark at the trash truck...where is heck was your bark the other night when someone broke into our car.

huh huh huh...

stupid dog..

She looks up at me with that you know you love me look...and walks away...

pffttt..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute entry. Bark-Bark-Bark lol

Anonymous said...

Funny Funny.

Terra

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Donna, you crack me up!
hahaha :0)
Huggs 2u,
Niki

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOO...oh girl u gave me my laugh for the day...tellin ur dog she is a stupid bitch....lol...u crack me up ... Hugss... ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

LOL. That is why I don't have a dog. Brandie