Monday, May 9, 2005

longest distance in the world

What is the longest disatnce in the world???

Don't even try to guess because you wont guess it...

 

The kids and I went to eat lunch with the hubby....

Evertime I took a bite of something it felt like eating nails...

I told hubby..I'm not feeling so well today

kind of tire and puny...but I will live...

The kids and i got back into the car to head home...

 

So back to the longest distance in the world...

the answer....................................

drum roll please

The longest distance is when your sitting in your car and  you feel a terrible stomach ache/poopy attack coming on..

<also know as diarreha>

and its miles back to your house..

YEp stuck in traffice squezing the ole butt cheeks together hoping all the lights are green...

Did I make it..hummm sort of :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww...........................  feel better!!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

You are so funny.....lol    *Louise*

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh, I know that feeling ALL TOO WELL... I suffer from IBS and if I eat anything that my stomach decides to not like, I get like that... Eww... I hope you are feeling better today :D  
~Jennifer~
http://journals.aol.com/perkysgrl/APickleForYourThoughts

Anonymous said...

LMBO. My husband says the same thing when he is out on the road and can't find a truck stop. LOL Brandie

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we've all - or most of us at least - have been there!!
Hope you're feeling better today hon.
Glad you sort of made it ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

lol...u crack me up...that is a terrible feeling tho...i have squeezed the ol' buttcheeks together a few times myself....feel better soon girl....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

rofl....I hate it when that happens! Pain!!! I hope you feel better!
Stace

Anonymous said...

Awwww man, you poor thing!!!  I have had that happen to me and you say lots of prayers just hoping you make it home!!!  I hope you are feeling better today!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!  That is a long way!  Sorry!  JAE