Wednesday, May 11, 2005

conversations with a nine year old

Cameron<9y ear old>mommie

me:    what baby??

Cameron:    did you have eye to eye contact with daddy??

Me:    what??      what does that mean

Cameron: did you love him when you first saw him..

Me:Yes I did,,,, why are you asking me that??

Cameron: I thought maybe you married him beacuse he was rich...

Me: almost spiting my coke out of my mouth..

I knew your daddy wasnt rich....lol

Cameron:;;he isn't??? oh...

Cameron:::mommie you know I am nine

Me:  :::yes I do

Cameron ::::it means the older I get the more I love you...so at nine I love you 9000.00

Me:wow thats a lot...I love you more

Cameron: no I love you more.

Me: Your a silly goose

Cameron: I know.<.giggles>

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...so very sweet...i love reading about lil' convos like that...
love the...did u have eye to eye contact...and i thought u married him cause he was rich lines....hahaha... Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Kids are so cute, and I love their questions. My favorite one I am avoiding is the where do babies come from... How do they think of these things? Brandie

Anonymous said...

how sweet....journaling your conversations with your kids is a treasure in itself!~kbear

Anonymous said...

awww how cute is that?! You just have to love and cherish those conversations! They are what makes being a mommy soooo worth it!
((hugs))
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I love those conversations with my kids.

Terra

Anonymous said...

I love when you make entries like this!  

So...Tell us....DID you marry for money??!!  LOL

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Bless him :o)
I too love when you make these entries.  They always make me smile.  Cameron is adoreable!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Awe!  Aren't they precious and amusing!  Enjoy while you can.....he'll be an almost man in no time.  : )  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I got you your very own nickname.  Had a hard time coming up with one so a fellow journal buddy suggested that I give you a name in Spanish since you seem to love the language so much, hee hee!!  Your nickname is Galleta (cookie in English)

Terra

Anonymous said...

oh this is so sweet. What a darling he is