Saturday, May 7, 2005

joy

joy...

what is it?...

it comes when you least expect it...

What is joyful to me may be hell to you....

we are all different....

I love the feeling of laughter...the type of laughter that comes so hard your sides hurt...

I love people who are understanding...secure in who they are so you can be who you are.....

I am weak many times...I hide this well....

I am angry many times I hide this well....

I must learn to show angry in a respectful way...without watering down my true feelings..

That is hard....

I feel guilt....stupid guilt but never the less it effects me.....Like a dropping faucet.....

drip drip drip

My goal is to not be afraid to be me....not just the pretty parts...but the ugly parts also...

joy....what is it...????

Its whatever you want it to be...

I cannot save the world....I can only save me...and by saving me...in return I can save someone.....If only one person....

Saving me enables me to be something..

what I'm not really sure..

But for now....I just sit here.......

joy.....Is just being me.........whatever me is.....

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's all you can be = You!   it took me a long time to express my anger without blowing up  it took me longer to show all my emotions which makes us whole   now i laugh at myself too for those emotions and i'm joyful, grateful that i can express all myself    keep at it Donna   you'll get there~kbear

Anonymous said...

You are joy.  Your journal proves that.  Happy Mothers Day!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

We, here in J-land, embrace joy (YOU)...JAE

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Joy to me, today, is sitting here, with the sun shining through my window, my family sitting around doing whatever they're doing.  Everything happy and peaceful.  Joy :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Your a beautiful soul Debbie and you seem to speak your heart(good and bad) just fine sweetie! And with much respect! That's one of the Joys I like about you ;o) Your alot stronger than you give yourself credit for.
(((Happy Mother Day my friend)))
~Angel

Anonymous said...

We are each unique and wonderously made.

    "Tis a gift to be simple,
     Tis a gift to be free,
     Tis a gift to know just where we ought to be.
     And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
     Then t'will be in the valley of love and delight."

Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/