Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Details

Its about a group of people who live in Colorado City in Arizona...

They were taught the moon landing never happened....Dinosaures didn't exsist..

There are two young girls who escape this

They are scared because they can never see there moms anymore...

They aren't allowed to have much education

They pulled them from the outside world..taught not to show emotion..At a very young age they would put the kids underwater if they cryed..

They have been taught that if they leave the group they will burn in hell forever....

Poor girls are brainwashed...

Makes me sick what people do with children...

Donna

http://www.drphil.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ought to illegal Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Just stopped by...I got your link in ym email from you from my comment earlier in the Tag Lounge...I LOVE Dr. Phil, butit's my mom that truly needs to go to therapy..She goes through withdrawels if she misses him..LOL..I might need ot let her know about DVR, huh?..;)

Thanks for your cares and thoughts for me...I put you on my alerts!! (((HUGS)))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

That is terrible.  I wonder what people are thinking sometimes.

Terra

Anonymous said...

YIKES!  Poor girls!  there's some real sicko's out there!

Anonymous said...

I wonder why the government doesn't get involved. It is illegal to not give children education and they are being abused. Why are they above the law? Brandie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely terrible!!  I'm sure this is the same thing I saw on TV years ago, these girls are so very brave for getting away from all of that, I hope they can go on to lead 'normal' lives.
Sara   x