Thursday, May 5, 2005

yesterday

Yesterday I went over to the kindergarten room mothers house to help with tie died t-shirts for field day...

This chick kind of freaks me out...something about her..can't put my finger on it...

She is very controling and talks to us like were stupid...

Talks to us like were her pupils...

Yes she used to be a teacher  ...go Figure...

SO anyway we were all standing around the tub...most of these women are a few years younger than me...

There was one women who show up dressed cute full make, up..heels...

i thought this rather odd but she seem nice..

I told her she look very pretty today...all dress up..

She blushed and said thank you...

Room mom spoke up and said oh she always looks nice..

I said well you girls are in luck today because...

I wore a bra today....its undergarment day for me today...

They cracked up laughing...

I didnt think it was all that funny unless maybe they could relate....

hum I didnt ask....lol

Donna

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..ur too funny....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! I think 99% of women can relate to that!! LOL..Too funny... It's amazing what can help break the ice with an overdressed girl and a freaky mom...LOL

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!! I'm SURE they could all relate!! You were just brave enough to actually say it chic!
Your soooo funny! Thanks for the laughs ;o)

(((HUgs)))
~Angel

Anonymous said...

You just CRACK ME UP woman!!!  Love the undergarment line, I am gonna use that one!!!  ALL the Mom's in our school dress like that Mom you described!  Makes me feel like a total bum in my long teeshirt and jeans.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

lmao.... i have days when I got without a bra....but I have to hide under a sweatshirt...lmao...My boobies are way to big!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I can relate!  The first thing I do after having to go somewhere, is run to my room, take of my BRA and then my shoes!  So, wearing the undergarment is truy a dress up day for me, too!  You are so funny!  JAE

Anonymous said...

You are a natural trouble-maker.  I love that about you!   Russ

Anonymous said...

Lol!! I can definately relate!  The first thing I do when I come home from anywhere, is whip off my bra, then the 'nice' jeans come off and the 'old comfy' jeans go on ;o)  So funny!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Way to break the ice!!   Very funny!  Why would you dress up (put your bra on) when you are going to be working on crafty stuff.  :)  No need, right?
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

I love going without a bra...except when it is nippply out!!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I prefer bouncing too!

Anonymous said...

A bra and shoes and I am dressed up!  lol   I like to dress up really pretty for at least one occasion at school each year, so my kids can take pride in Mama. -  Barbara