Wednesday, May 18, 2005

conversation with meemaw

 

I try to call my meemaw at least once a week if I can...

she is special to me...had a interesting conversation with her the other day...

I will try to remember it best I can...

I have slept since then lol

Meemaw::::: I read your journal the other day

Me:::you did...did you see my entry about you

meemaw: yes I did....I enjoy reading your writing

Me: That's sweet thanks

Meemaw::: Your a good writer

Me: well, your suppose to think that your my grandma

< I laugh>

Meemaw: I'm serious you write really well you could write a book

Me: Laughing....Oh I don't think its that good in fact some parts I think are really boring..

Meemaw:  Well I'm 85 and I have read a lot of books I should know!!!. I enjoy your writing its interesting down to earth..

Me:::<blushing>wow thanks meemaw what a compliement....Maybe someday I'll write a book but first I'll need to brush up on my grammer <I laugh>

I think she got a little tiffed at me because I laughed...lol

I love you meemaw ..you rock!!!!

If all my critics were so kind HA!!!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww give MeeMaw this hug for me (((((((MeeMaw))))))))
How sweet is she...=)   I wish my grandma was still around...i miss her dearly....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, cherish that meemaw!  I haven't had a living grandparent since I was in high school.  And meemaw isn't too far off....you have an amusing style, somewhat on the order of Erma Bombeck. - Barbara