Thursday, May 26, 2005

HAppy Birthday cameron

Happy Birthday my precious Cameron...

10 years old today...wow were have the years gone..

We took the kids to Dave and Busters...Which I Would rather have a whipping than go to a arcade..

I hate arcades but the kids and hubby love them so whats a girl to do...

Tonight I was talking to cameron..

ME::::Cameron do you realize that in 10 years you will be 20 years old

Cameron:::Wow how big will I big mom??? Will I be this talll < he jumped up really high>

Me: I don't know how tall you will be but probably taller than your ole momma..

Cameron:::SO how old will you be in 10 years momma??

ME::::gulp....53

Cameron:::53 wow that is really old....<he pauses and thinks> I hope you make it that long..

ME:::I laugh....Well lets pray  will ok

Cameron::ok

 

My kids are always thinking I have one foot in the grave...I'm starting to get a little paranoid lol

 

Happy Birthday my little man

I love you with all my soul....

Your momma always

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

53's not bad he thinks to himself wandering away on his zimmer frame...........

Anonymous said...

Lol!!  I love these little chats you have with your boys, they always make me smile :o)
Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!!!!!!
What sweet convos ya'll have =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron!!  
Michele

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cameron!  You funny little guy!  Be nice to your old Mama!  JaE

Anonymous said...

It IS so amazing to see our children grow up so quickly...And I know what you mena baout feeling like I have one foot in the grave sometimes..LOL...Im glad we know better..;)

Glad to be back and see you and your family are doing good!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... Get your foot out of the grave would ya? We kinda want to keep ya. Brandie

Anonymous said...

Wow the big 1  0...
Happy Birthday Cameron!!!
Have a great holiday weekend!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th birthday Cameron
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Cameron!   Why do kids always think we are so ancient?!  I pray that God will bless us both to live to see our kids securily into their adult lives before he calls us home.  -  Barbara