Saturday, May 21, 2005

conversations with cameron and zachary

I layed down on my bed to read the newspaper...the kids come into my room to get into the bath by my bedroom...

I never know when there little minds are going to throw out these little questions...

NO I'm never prepared...

Ages cameron 9 and zachary 7

Cameron: momma does God makes us die...???

Me: Well, I'm not really sure that God makes us die its just our bodies that holds our spirit gets old and worn out.then our spirit go to heaven

Cameron:To be with God

Me: yes to be with God

Cameron: then will we die in heaven also??

Zachary: momma if I see you in heaven I will give you a big old hug..

Me: no cameron we don't die in heaven we live forever with god...thank you zach I will be excited to see you in heaven..

Zachary:momma we can be together in heaven ok momma..<he always repeats momma alot  lol>

Cameron: when you die and go to heaven will you be an adult or a child??..

Me: I don't know for sure honey

Cameron: I guess I need to ask God that question...<then he drops to the side of the bed and starts to pray..>he says dear god when we die will we be a child or and adult...then he pauses to wait for an answer

I kind of sit there in awe to the faith he has that he will be answered...

a minute goes by he gets up..

Cameron: momma I didn't hear an answer from God

Me: well maybe he isnt ready to tell you yet..

Cameron: ok he can tell me later...I'll be around

zachary: momma when you get to heaven will you give us a sign that you are watching us??ok momma

Me: yes baby momma will tried her best to give you some kind of signal from heaven..

Zachary: momma I love you....ok??

Me: ok  I love you too

Zachary: momma I love you to infinity and infinity and infinity....

Me: I love you to infinity also

Cameron: <yells from the bathroom>You can't love momma more than I do..

So the I love momma more war continues

lol lol lol

sigh...If I could bottle this love to last me throught the teenage years..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
That is so sweet. I love your "momma" stories.
You are so very lucky to have those boys.
You must be one great mom. And they are very lucky to have you too:)
God bless you all,
Niki

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything better to counter depression than a little voice declaring that kind of love and adoration.  You've obviously done a great job at "momming".
Russ

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!  Very sensitive little guys.  Wouldn't it be nice to keep them that way.  :)
Michele

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh my goodness...what a touching entry...i loveeee it....save this onto a disc or somethin so u will never lose it girlie....precious memories....thanks so much for sharing ur convos with ur kids with us...

Hugss...~Terri

Anonymous said...

You certainly have some special little boys. I like the buterflies. Paula

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

And we all must come as little children to get to heaven!  How sweet and heartwarming.  I think you gotcha two really good guys there!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

How sweet.  I just love the love battles with my two boys.  My other kids don't do it since it was something my two did since they were way small and back when I was single.  So precious it is indeed.  If you find a way to bottle it let me know!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

This entry for some reason gave me chills. That was such a cute moment. Praise God for your babies. *Louise*