Thursday, May 5, 2005

Pissed Pissed and more Pissed

My husband woke me up saying you have to take me to work..

I said why...whats wrong with your car..

He said someone tried to steal it last night and the dash it all tore up..

I am pissed....

I'm more mad at my husband for not listening to me...

You see night before last my husband said that he thought someone had broke into his car..but he wasnt sure...

When he got in the radio was asking for a code which means it was messed with...also he had a cup of Quarters which were gone...

Other than that everything look ok...

I told him last night put the car in the garage because they will come back and try to finish the job..

Did he listen NO..

So they came back...

I hate this feeling..

I said time to move...

This used to never happen but since Frisco is growing it happens...

Assholes.....

Called police...

 

I think I will call alarm companies to start a montior for our alarm in the house..

I hate living where I dont feel safe...

 

Damn dog barks at everything..vacuum,trash truck,sirens,,,,,does she bark last night

 

Hell no....

Donna

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry!!!! not a nice feeling at all!  

Becky

Anonymous said...

I would move too..that is terrible..you are lucky they did not come into your house!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear this. It is such a horrible feeling when you don't feel safe in your own home.....Take Care......*Louise*

Anonymous said...

Too scary. I would have told my hubby that the reason his car got broken into is because he was too lazy to put the car into the garage and I for one would not be getting up to take him to work because of it. Let him chew on that for a while. Then of course being me, I would have gotten up and taken him to work. LOL Brandie

Anonymous said...

scary scary!  been there and done that!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

So sorry about what happened. Do what you need to do to feel safe. I bring out my piece when I am feeling uneasy.

Anonymous said...

I had my car broke into a few months ago and the stereo was stolen.  The thiefs were nice enough to throw every piece of paper I had all over my car and then left both car doors open.  Yeah I was pissed.  Losers need to get a damn job!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

It's a horrible feeling when your car or your home - not that I've ever had my home broken into - is broken into.  (((((hugs))))) to you my dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

OmGoodness Sweetie! How awful! Thank Godness everyone is safe and didn't come in your house!! I wouldn't be where I didn't feel safe either! Prayers and Blessings to you all ;o)
HUgs!
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I really hated to read your bad news!  Be gentle with hubby, I'm sure he will beat himself up enough for not listening to your wise counsel.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry girl....i keep my doors locked...i've been tellin my hubby to keep his locked too...i guess he finally listened....damn crooks....can't trust anybody anymore.... Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

that is scary. I remember when I was a kid , and our house was burgarlized. It's a shitty feeling to know that someone went through all your stuff.
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Why oh why do our husbands think we are stupid, and never listen? I'm sorry! Hope it all works out and you find out who did it!
STace