Wednesday, May 11, 2005

tuesday

Tired today couldnt sleep last night my sleep is off..

I didnt go to sleep until 4:00am and got up up at 7:30.. I will stay up though to try and level my sleep habit out..

Youngest is home he somehow stepped on something that put a bad gash in his foot...

poor baby.. he came in screaming and blood running down his foot...He should be ok...

Tomarrow I go talk to the professor at UNT in denton concerning working on getting a master in social work...

I just want to see what would be my quickest route since I alrady have a degree.It's something I have wanted to do for years..

so thats it ...not much to talk about right now...my head is still cloudy..I'm not a morning person...

so off to drink coffee

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you for checking out school...think it will stress yo ulike it does me?
Becky

Anonymous said...

that is great that you are going to get your master's! What a challenge! Wishing you the best of luck!
Stace

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your coffee!  Wow...you are an ambitious one, aren't ya?  Good luck!  You can do it!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I need some coffee too. I didn't sleep well either. Brandie

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor youngest.  Hope his foot gets better soon.
Good luck with that masters, wow, am impressed!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Girl my sleep is messed up too the last couple nights...due to killer headaches ~ hope we both get back on track soon.... Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Hello-
First, thanks again for your kind words to me after the loss of my Mother recetnly. It was nice to have such nice comments and emails as well. Thank you.

I didn't realize that you did social work, or is that what you do now? Going back to school is wonderful. As a college student myself, I waited for over 20 years to go to college. I also went to college without the full support of my better half. He felt (and still does to a degree) that I was too old, it was a waste of money and I wouldn't finish. Well, I am in my sophmore year with a 3.9 GPA. I had 4.0 but fell behind when my Mother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in Dec. of 2004. She came first before anything in my life. But this summer I am proud to say that I am right back at it and all registered for class officially today! You will be great at getting your masters in social work. I have thought very, very seriously about getting my BA in social work to work with Hospice or cancer research in some way "socially".

Good luck to you and I think it is so great for you to work on getting your masters. It is no easy feat!

Enjoy the weekend and hope the little ones boo-boo gets better,
Gayla
http://journals.aol.com/schoolgal040/SoMuchMore