Friday, May 6, 2005

I going whoop your Ass

I'm going whoop your ass!!!!

That is what I should of said to that wrinkley old prune face bitch.....

I cant stand people who are rude to kids for no reason....

come on lady were you not a kid once...

Why do people forget this....

This lady was so rude to my children at this store..They were very polite to her...

I was so caught off guard....

I 'm more pissed at myself that I didnt call her on the carpet..

I have a hard time with mean people..

They scare me....I turn into a child myself

I'was a coward and I am ashamed...

The damn woman had a dog in her purse all my kids wanted to do is look at it..

.she wrinkled up her face and raise her voice and said...This dog doesnt liiikkkeeee kids and it will bite your kidsssss....She said it like the dog made this descision..the damn dog weight one pound and looked petrified to be in her purse.

I tryed to talkto her and say thats ok..Ya know try to calm her down

She just stuck her nose up in the air and walked away as I was speaking to her like I was dirt on her feet...like I was her hired help...

I looked at her husband...he gave me those I'm sorry she is a bitch looks...

The more I thought about it the madder I got...I just stood there and glared at her as she walked around the store...

I would of liked to of grap her by the hair on her head and say well I don't like wrinkled prune face bitches so I'm going to whoop your ass right here...

But I didnt

SIgh

Iam a coward... 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand people like that.  If it makes you feel better I would have done the same thing you did.  

Terra

Anonymous said...

i would have just smiled and said Have a Nice Day!  Hope he bites you!

ololol

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are a coward, just a peace maker. That is funny that her husband even knew she wasn't behaving right. Brandie

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience once...similar anyway......I said something to the "prune" and she wanted to take it to the street...how sad is that?..Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

i don't think you're a coward   it takes courage to walk away!  smart move   no one is worth fighting!~kbear

Anonymous said...

Just remember she is probably a miserable old hag, that has no children of her own, and will die lonely.....    
Ellen

Anonymous said...

What a bitter, bitter woman huh?  She probably only has the dog because no one else will love her, including her husband!!  Don't bring the damned dog into the store lady!  It is ILLEGAL!  HELLO!  I would have reported her to the manager and told them that it is illegal to have pets in a store.  I can be evil but in a way that gets to them even more than whooping their ass!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're not a coward, not at all!  Just shocked that someone would be so rude, that always stops me in my tracks and leaves me speechless too!  I feel sorry for her husband ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

It takes a nice person by surprise when someone acts this way and makes it hard to know what to say or do. Not a coward at all. Paula

Anonymous said...

The mental vision of you whooping her ass is great...!  You are a good Mom.  You kept your cool and taught your kids that even in the presence of nasty, mean people, it is probably better to just go on your way...JAE

Anonymous said...

Ur not a coward...it just shows u are the better person....UGH i can't stand people like that either...she is prolly some rich bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink ~ i hope that lil dog went home and shit all over her house...lol...
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOWED MORE COURAGE THAN SHE DID. GOOD FOR YOU.
YOU DID NOT LOWER YOURSELF TO HER STANDARDS!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...mean old bitch! I get so so offended if someone is ugly to my children! My old mean neighbor told my kids to stay out of her yard and was mean to them..now I hate her! If she says anything else to them, I am going to go off! You do not mess with my kids!!!! I feel your anger! BTW, keep the damn dog at home if he is that scared or disliking of kids!
Stace