Thursday, April 21, 2005

5 things I learned

1.Flylady.com will not help me if I delete the e-mail without reading it

2.If you need your children just get on the phone or the toliet..I never get peace there...

3.Why do I have to Pass Gas when I get into a elevator full of people.. I didnt have gas before I walked into the crowded elevator

4.The longest space is.......the space from the sink to the dishwasher..my family can never put the dishes 2 feet down into the dishwasher

5.Never say 5 things you learned because you get to number 4 and can't think of another thing... ug!!

Donna

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!  Been there done that.  Still wondering why.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Lol!!  My son likes to open the door when I'm using the toilet.  He runs backwards and forwards past the door, and I have to pull a different funny face for every time he runs past!!  We don't get much privacy us Mum's, do we!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about that at work. NO privacy in the bathroom.  Unless you lock the door, but then they freak out!!!!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

We have learned the same things!!!

Anonymous said...

So true!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

LMBO!!!
So true!

Anonymous said...

How funny!  So true though...

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee!!!  Loved these!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

So that was YOU in the elevator! LOL
Candace