Monday, April 4, 2005

Talked to hubby

I mention the Dr to the hubby when he got home...He didn't comment so I dropped it...I figure I would give it to him in little chunks of info...

If I worked I would of just say hey I'm doing this but when I don't work outside the home I don't feel like I have that luxury.

My husband would never say I couldnt do it..I just feel he is out working hard for our family and its his hard earn money...

He doesn't look at it that way its just my thinking...I just know if I was out working hard I wouldnt want someone racking up debts...

WE took the kids to Taco Bell and while they played in the playground I talked about it somemore..

I'm not sure if I will do it...I just feel heck I dont know..

Thanks for all the kind comments I appreciate all you guys

This is when I wish we made more money "sigh" and then I feel guilty and think I should appreciate all we have...

Donna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe this will ease your mind about NOT getting the surgery.  My husband had it a few years ago, when it had just become available.  It was wonderful (and expensive).  He could see perfectly.  The doctor had told him that it was not a "forever fix".  Now, he can still see fine at a distance, but REQUIRES reading glasses for anything up close.  Also, after having that surgery, the contour of the eyeball is changed and you loose the possibility of wearing contact lens.  And your vision could deteriorate just as it might if you had not had the surgery.  I have been screened for it, but due to some unique problems, I have opted to wait.  As my Dr. says, new things are in the works everyday.  There may be something better around the bend.  Plus, waiting does not usually diminish the possibility of having it in the future.  Plus, the cost is coming down.  Go for the wood floors.

Anonymous said...

I don't know enough to offer a real informed opinion --- but I CAN send you a friendly hug through cyberspace.  I'm doing it now.  xxxxx

Russ

Anonymous said...

Good luck with making this decision. It's a tough one.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

It's hard when you don't work and you are used to having your own income to actually spend someone elses money isn't it?  But, when I ask my hubby for something that I need or want and he is the only one making the bucks, he always says, "my money is our money" and it makes me feel at least a little bit better.  I think your hubby feels the same way too.  So, if this is something you REALLY, REALLY want to do, then go for it!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa