Saturday, April 2, 2005

blogger.com???

I went to a journal that is on blogger.com..I was reading and saw a button that said next blog...I thought hummm

what does that mean the next blog so............yeah I push it...

Its the coolest thing if you got alot on time because I spent a while pushing that button...

That button just moves you to the next blog...kind of cool..You dont have to know the name of a blog it just push next blog and pop there you have the next blog kind of like flipping the pages in a book...

cool and maybe I'm behind the times but I thought it was cool

one problem is the ones in another language I dont know how to translate them..

Donna

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a great idea but to be honest I have so many journals to read on here, I just do not think I would have the time. I am usually reading journals or posting comments.  But I might check it out sometimes.  Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Well of course my nosey little butt is gonna go check it out!

Anonymous said...

That is cool...JAE

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, in another language huh?!  You are at least trying to learn new things on the computer!  Good going!!!!!!!  I got a response re: what we talked about last night, I will email it to you.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didnt even know of a Blogger.com.....interesting
Ellen