Sunday, April 3, 2005

AAAGGHHH must go to sleep

It's 10:32 I need to go to bed butttt my body say naugh its only 9:32 to us....

I hate this time change....I never get used to it...

Tomarrow I have a appt at key whitman lasik eye surgery place to see if my eyes can be done..

Kind of nervous  I don't care that I wear glasses in fact I like glasses they hide  humm imperfections around the eye area..

My eyes are just getting bad and I dont want to let it go until they cant help me...

We will see...how much it will cost is a big factor....You think HA!

Donna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being on the computer a lot does not help eyes either!  Still we are all addicted so what can we do.  Hope your appointment goes well.

Anonymous said...

I used to wear contacts and then switched to glasses a few years ago.  I LOVED my glasses!  Loved hiding behind them.  Then I got this disease and no longer needed glasses.  The bonus to this disease is that my eyesight improved and I no longer need them for distance.  Weird huh?  Oh, and they changed from blue eyes to green eyes.  Freaky!  LOL!  Good luck with the appt regarding Lasik!  I hear that it is wonderful!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

My sleep schedule is well and truly messed up!
I was up until gone 4am last night/this morning, need to get some early nights under my belt!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your appointment!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I agree ...time change is for the birds...although i like the extra sunlight time we have in the evenings.....good luck with the eye appt....my friends aunt had that done and loved it....Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh get it done, and just wear fake glasses!  LOL, no really, it's not that bad from what I hear, and you will feel so free!