Wednesday, April 20, 2005

answers to the questions

1. Pick one person ( dead, alive, fictional) to have dinner with.  Who are they and why did you pick them?

This is a hard question for me so here you have it...I would pick my friend CECYshe has been dead for two years...she died at age 32 of breast cancer and left three children behind..I picked her because I would want to tell her how much I miss her.I would wnat to tell her that watching her die with such diginity and such belife in God truly amazed and touched me.......I would want to know what it feels like to die..was is scarey ...did it hurt.... I would want to know if she can see me or feels my sadness when I think of her...I would also want to to put in a good word for me with the big boss lol....she would laugh.......I miss you so much CECY<SIGH>

2. Is there someone in  who was in your  life, that is not in your life now, that you would like to thank for teaching you a valuable lesson?  if yes, what was the lesson?

my husband for showing me what real unconditional love is....Yeah I know sounds corny..He loved me at 250lbs and he loves me now....he never cared and never I repeat never put me down for being heavy.....He believes in me and accepts me...I'm not the easiest person to live with shhhhh!! dont tell him I said that LOL

3.  If you thought a friend was making a huge mistake.  If you tell them , it will deeply hurt them...do you tell them? yes I would tell them but I would but it in a way that would let them know that I love them and wanted them to know my feelings...I wouldnt put them down for what they were doing...I would just want them to look at the whole picture and get all the info before they make the desicsion.

4. You have a life long dream, and things are falling into place to fulfill that dream.  YOur husband tells you not to do it...what do you  do?

I would ask him to tell me why he thought I should not do It...I would feel that maybe he could see something that I couldnt...We sometimes get caught up in the emotion of a situation and can't see pass  our own emotions...After taking his comments into consideration... I would do what I felt right...If his feeling were totally off base I would do what I wanted if there were merit in what he was saying then I would not do what I wanted...<I would probably pout a little but I would get over it lol>

5.  You have the time, money and power to grant one wish, how would you decide who to give it to?

Ok I want it noted that I hate these type of questions lol  My first thought would be to grant myself the wish...ya know..Grant that I would make an endless supplie of wishes so everyone I wanted could be given a wish....

thats probably not what she meant to I will answer like this...hummm one wish huh

I would wish that there would be no more child abuse ever.......I hate it when I see people hurt innocent children....Parents hurt them with actions, words etc.....

 

ok there you have it hope I didnt put you to sleep lol

Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers!!!!  thanks for playing donna!!!
becky

Anonymous said...

AND...I did leave a comment here, or atleast tried to, AOLHELL ya know...it's been weird lately.

Okay what I said before and it didn't post was:

I would love to have dinner with Robin Williams.

~THERE!

Love ya!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Great answers!  Love the whole 'if I had one wish, I would wish for lots more wishes' thing :o)
If I could have dinner with one person, it would have to be Jamie Oliver - famous chef bloke here - purely for selfish getting to eat really tasty food reasons ;o)
Sara   x