Friday, April 8, 2005

oh no she didnt

 

So I get a e-mail from my memaw she is 85...

she is the coolest memaw..I am so grateful for her...

You read right my memaw does the internet at 85 ....go grandma...

anyway she sends a e-mail saying.... oh I got a new e-mail address..

I looked at it and immediatly reconize that she now has cable modem...high speed internet oh no she didnt

Damn It I still have dial up...So not fair

So I send her a e-mail saying.......

Well that's pretty bad my grandma has high speed Internet and I don't....Ha!!  

so she send me a e-mail back saying eat your heart out!!!   too funny you go grandma...

I just love her spunk!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!  My Granny is 75?ish, doesn't even know her address, her phone number, my phone number, oh I could go on, but Alzheimer's is depressing :(

Anonymous said...

Funny lady!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Love your Grandma!

Anonymous said...

wtg, Grandma!!!!  MY Muddoo ( have no idea where we got hat name) is 94 and is full of vim and vinegar!!! wondering what vim is!
becky

Anonymous said...

My grandmother hasn't even turned on a computer!  I'm impressed!!!

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

Go Mee-Maw!!!!!!!  What a trip she must be!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You gotta keep up with the times, right ???
Ellen  

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious....Gooooo Grandmaaaa ^5
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I love it!  85 and on the internet.  She should start a journal writing down all her stories....I bet she has some amazing ones.  http://journals.aol.com/sieblonde/Pfft

Anonymous said...

oh, I miss my granny so much!!!! I am glad you treasure her...

Anonymous said...

I don't know about my Granny, but my Grandad would have LOVED the internet!!  J used to call me Memaw, and his Dad was Dedah :o)  
Sara   x