Sunday, April 10, 2005

sunday sunday

very sleepy hope you all had a good sunday...

I cleaned the frig..I mean took it apart and cleaned it..

Hubby and I rearranged furniture vaccumed<if that is a word I know I spelled it wrong> and cleaned..

So I'm tired..

Got some cool fip flop at kohl's...they have a jeweled flower on top

Tomarrow is the arrival of the new TV my husband bought..

62 inches <the tv ..get your mind out of the gutter>what is it with men and big gadgets lol

Our old one was getting pretty bad....We had it for about 10 years...It lasted through both kiddos as babies so thats good..

We gave the tv to my son...Its a big screen so he is in heaven even if the picture is a little off...

I can hear him calling his buddies right now bragging about that old tv...<smile>

 

 

nighty nite

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, my kids would be thrilled to get that TV!

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like an awesome TV ! And they say size doesnt matter.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!  We've just had our TV for 18 months, and already my hubby is planning the next, bigger TV we just have to have!!
Enjoy!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

yea! new tv!  I love my new tv! Enjoy yours as well!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new TV....we got one last year...we really love it!
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

My hubby only DREAMS of owning a big screen t.v. one day!  I keep telling him not until our devil of a 4 year old is at least 10 years old!  I can just imagine the damage she would do to it!  I need to get cleaning my fridge too, now you made me feel guilty!  But, I am still not gonna do it tonight!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa