Sunday, April 3, 2005

beautiful freaken day

 

Gosh it was beautiful today...somewhere in the 70's I think...

We got up late took the kids to eat at pizza hut...I ate hot wings..i love there wings but my mouth was burning..

Hubbyis out buying groceries...I didnt feel like going and he loves buying groceries lol

The kids are down at there friends house and its just me the dogs and 2 cats

I went out to the backyard and layed on the trampoline soaking in the sunshine...

Then I got a wild hair to jump on the trampoline...The dog and cat looked at me like I had lost my mind...

I'm sure it was a scarey site.......after about 15 minutes I thought damn I'm winded and starting to break a sweat...

That's right 15 freaking minutes....I got to get to exercising more...

There is a new show coming on call Sheer Dallas...gee whiz have you seen the promos for it...

I live north of Dallas and I'm thinking where do they get these people...

How embarrasing ..it appears to make all people in dallas look stupid

weathly and selfish....

Trust me guys I dont know anybody like these people they have portrayed

I'm going to watch it though just to see what it says....

 

Have a good sunday

Donna

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIFTEEN MIN. is AWESOME. Thats a great work out. I need to get my butt to the tampoline.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

hehehe...@ the animals lookin at ya all funny...15 mins is good girl...gotta start somewhere...One of my friends and I are gonna start walking 2-3 times a week...i have got to do somethin to shed some pounds and build my muscles up....wasn't today just awesome out....hope the rest of the week is the same....Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I love bouncing on the trampoline!  Although more things "bounce" now that didn't bounce before.  LOL!  I wish it was only me, the dogs and cats in my house even for 1 hour!  That would be HEAVEN!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

haven't seen anything for Sheer Dalllas, what channel???
Becky

Anonymous said...

I saw the previews for that and was completely disgusted...,I wish I had nothing more to do with my time than have people come to my house and "comb out y hair" while I soak in the tub...geeezzzz...

kelly

Anonymous said...

Lol, my hubby loves to shop for groceries too!!  
Don't worry about that show, there are different kinds of people living everywhere, they just pick the ones they think will have the best 'entertainment' value.  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

15 minutes of trampoline hopping sounds like a great way to exercise!  And fun, to boot!  JAE