Tuesday, April 19, 2005

want to cheese with that whine??

My arm feels like someone beat it with a baseball bat..that will teach me to kiss the cement sidewalk..Watch were your going you big dummy...

So I drank a beer..I hardly ever drink..thought it might help

nope...What a big baby I am...

Whine Whine Whine.

Watched american idol tonight....the 70's ....I do remember them considering I graduated when anwar was born 1979..<dont do the math>

I thought I would bust a move and show the kids my 70's dancing...

cameron walked away shaking his head..

I said whats up cameron you dont like my dance moves..

He said mom thats just wrong your embarassing...

oh well...I thought I was just groovy baby!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, he could have joined you in the "Hustle"!  Comeon!  Don't these kids know that that was actual DANCIN' BABY!!!!  You should be dancin' yea!  You should be dancing yea!!!  Hee-hee!  Brought back many memories for me too, but not of me actually dancing, I was too young, but of listening to the radio and of my father singing certain songs.  :)  Hope your arm feels better, watch out for those cracks, I have heard they can break your mother's back.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa
I laughed my butt off on the mothers back comment..Your such a smart ass and I love it lol
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Keep Dancing!!  It's the only exercise for both body AND spirit!   Russ

Anonymous said...

Ooh, 70's?  I love 70's music, I was born in 1970, so didn't do much dancing though ;o)  We get to see American Idol on Friday, we get to see the show and the result show one after the other.  Looking forward to it this week if it's 70's music!!!
Hope your arm feels better soon, ouch!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I MISSED A.I.  - WWWAAAAA !! 70's is the best music !! All that rock, Zeppelin, Stones, Dead...
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Lordy girl....I bet you are sore...at least you can still get your groove on! I was dancing too watching Idol last night! I love disco! My little girl was getting down with me! That little thing can shake it let me tell you. For a 5 year old, she has some rhythm! Keep dancing and work out that soreness! Can't wait to see who gets voted off! Love American Idol!!!! TTYL!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Maybe u should have drank more than just one beer...hehe....it always seems to soothe my pain....I think Scott will go home tonight on AI....i loveee 70's disco music....<<shakin bootayyy>>  Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

LOL! Poor Cameron. It's a shocking thought to think that your mother danced...in public. <g>
Candace