Monday, April 25, 2005

Greatest comedy show

ok I found this really good comedy show I laughed I cryed.....its called

Old videos from years ago...

Oh my GOSH!!!! heres a few excerpts

ME:  oh looked at my hair what was I thinking

ME: Honey look how skinney you were...wow you were a hottie..

Me: Look at my Ass I'm hugh!!!!

Me: look at all the toys all over the house...

Me: I have forgotten all of these things wow

I'm telling you we laugh at ourselves...

Till I thought we would wet our pants.!!

 

We were watching a video of our middle son when he was about 3 they were some of the sweetest moments

you know the kind that make your heart fluttered...The room got quite and I look over at my husband he had tears in his eyes.. I said are you crying too!!

I was crying....also

I said Daddy<we call each other momma and daddy ..it started when the kids were babies to get them used to hearing it and just never stop>

anyway I said I can't believe how rich our life is in memories and love...

Looking back on this you don't realize when your in the moment...

It just makes your heart so happy your have to cry...

He said quitely Yes momma sure does...

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love moments like that.

terra

Anonymous said...

Awww, bless the pair of you!!
I can see me and my hubby doing exactly the same some day when we look back at old video's of us, and of J :o)
Warm cosy feeling right here!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

awww...tooo sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Great moments you not only shared, but created...together...so sweet...JAE

Anonymous said...

aawww....  How sweet. I need to pull out some videos !!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....how sweet
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I always thought it was weird that my parents called each other "mom" and "pop".  Now I get it.  Thanks!  (grin)   Russ in KC

Anonymous said...

I hope that I am able to look back at videos one day and appreciate everything, even the toys scattered all over the house.  Right now, I never get the chance!  And, with Emma, I sadly don't take any videos of her, just lots of pictures.  I am sure she will not be happy with me when she gets older.  And, once you start watching old home movies, you can never seem to stop!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

wonderful entry, donna!  very touching :-)