Wednesday, April 6, 2005

My oldest son and his new girlfriend are coming over tonight for supper...

I guess I should be happy but I can't help but feel anxious...

I will try not to prejudge her..but it will be hard....

It's his life but he does frustrate me with the stupid stuff he does...I know I know he has to learn...

So here are a few things that could be true or false about me take a guess and I will give the answers tomarrow

1.. I like licking butter straight off the spoon

2. I hate coffee

3. I dislike touching the armrails of escalators.

4. I used to be a telephone operator.

5. I have been to college twice.

6. I like beer with tomato juice

7. I am a very organized person.

8. I have seen a Drs. pants fall down

9. I eat beef jerky on a daily basis.

10. I hate english peas

11. I love liver and onions

12 My mother lived with me for a year recently

13. I love to watch starting over tv.

14. my kitchen walls are orange.

15. I can speak several different languages.

Whew ok 15 is hard to come up with so guess a away.

Donna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend???  Oh I don't think so, he's supposed to marry Ciara!  And go ahead, pre-judge her butt, I don't mind.

Okay, lemme try to get these:

1.  true, yummy

2. false, I thought I was the only one

3. true, I cringe!

4. true

5. true
 
6. false, I hope

7.  true, I am ;)

8. true

9. false, never heard u mention it....

10.  TRUE

11. Eww, I'll say true, but I'm hoping false

12. true

13. true

14. false

15. false

:)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well with the new girlfriend.  I bet you liked her?  I can't wait to hear(read) how it went!:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

I hope that your dinner went well tonight!  I bet it was nice to see your son even if he did bring a new "girl' with him!  LOL!  I don't look forward to those days!  Okay, let's see, I will try to answer your questions:
1.  True, 2.  False, 3.  True, 4.  True, 5.  True, 6.  True, 7.  False (sorry, had to put a False in somewhere!), 8.  True (it's too funny NOT to be true!), 9.  False (if it's true, you eat "Jerky Beef" as my hubby calls it?!), 10.  VERY TRUE, 11. True, 12.  True, 13. True, 14.  False (and if so, I am sorry, hee-hee!), 15.  True

I hope I did okay!  I did know for a fact the pea one at least!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I need to know you more to make a good guess on this list!  I've never tried beer with tomato juice -- but -- depending on your answer -- I might just try.  What did you think of the girlfriend????     Russ

Anonymous said...

What are English peas???
1. I hate butter
2. I love coffee
3. Wierdo
;-)

Anonymous said...

English peas?  
Hope the supper went well.
Sara   x