Thursday, April 7, 2005

answers

ok

1. True... I like real butter not that margarine crap yuk!!!

My grandmother also likes to likes to lick butter off a spoon

2. True...If it has cream and sugar...I'm not a black coffee kind of girl...

3.True..I use my elbow...Think about it tons of people touch those armsrails and do you ever see them cleaning the rails nope..grosses me out...you dont know where there hands have been

4.true. Yep for 12 years of my 16 years at SBC..The stories I could tell ya

5.true I have a Dental Hygiene degree and lack 1 and 1/2 years having a 2nd degree in Respiratory Degree..

6.True..Where I'm from Wichita Falls Texas we drank what they call Red Draws...  You put about an inch of tomato juice in a cold mug and pour beer on top and mix it up..It sound gross put it is very good the salt in the tomato juice gives the beer a better flavor..Some people use V-8..but I have never tryed that... Dont knock it until you try it folks

7. True well maybe I shouldnt of put very HA! I am a  organized person when I work but when I dont work I'm less structured...I used to be a very disorganized person growing up.... I love the tv shows to learn how to be more organized

8.True. I was working in surgery suite and the Dr. had borrowed another DR scrubs we heard opps and look down his britches were down around his ankles..Its was christmans time and I said well A nice Merry Christmas to us thanks for the gift...Everybody laughed...

9.False not on a daily basis but I do eat a lot of beef jerky....Walmarts brand is the best

10. True.. Dont like them all that much as I get older I will ocassionally eat a few in some dishes.... For stuart Engilsh peas are little round green ball looking vegetable.

11. False.  I hate liver I ate it once by accident though I was going to puk

12.True...Its even harder to live with your mom at 43

13.True...I love this show!!!! I learn a lot about myself watching this show

14. True...Yep orange...Let me explain...My husband is a artsy crafty person and he said I will like it once he finishes...I said nope I hate orange...so he tell me I dont see the vision...oh well...I told him vision this if you dont hurry up with the stain and finish I will paint over them...lol...He said when he finishes it wont look orange at all because the dark stain makes is pretty oh well we will see.

15. False....I can speak a little spainish especially the cuss words.... I did take it in college but dont remember alot..

Dang I had a lot of true not many false oh well...there you have it....

I will make an entry about my oldest sons visit later after I think about it....

Donna

8True

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

read  your answers before the questions--thot the armrails were the handicap rails in the public bathrooms!!! I use elbows too- I know where those other hands have been and have seen evidence of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darnit!  Guess I didn't do too well huh?  Can't wait to read about your son's visit.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love that ! Its a better read than the usual question /answer type of thing !!!  Hope things are going well with the girlfriend.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I didn't do too bad!

Anonymous said...

great stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, we just call them peas!  Do you have other peas then, that we would call American peas?
Butter off a spoon?  Blech!
Strange girl ;o)
Sara   x