Friday, April 29, 2005

Good Night

Watched Meet the Fockers  tonight funny movie...

Barbra Streisand look quite a few LBS heavier than last time I saw her on Oprah..

Maybe it was poundage for the part..Hope she is not having health problems that would be sad...

Not really much to say so sorry...

Went to my husbands favorite restraurant called The Irish Rover.

He ordered a dish called the Kilharney Eggs

I think that was the name..

It is...

a Hard boiled Egg covered in sausage rolled in bread crumbs and deep fried...

Sounds gross but was very good..I was surprized..They cut it in half and serve it with potoatoe salad...

It tasted like a breadfast sandwich  :-)

 

Does anybody else get hungry at night..I always get hungry at night sometimes I will eat in my sleep...werid huh..

Night night

Donna

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS snack at night!  I prefer to think of it as "dream fuel".  ;)  
Russ

Anonymous said...

My sister will wake up at night and eat !!! I never do that!! LOL
Ellen

Anonymous said...

you  eat in your sleep????  I might eat before I sleep but never when sleeping!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Sleep eating...not me, but oh my hubby has.  Got a few funny stories regading that!  I'll post them soon.

Anonymous said...

I have been known to wake up to while I am stuffing my face...it IS weird... JAE

Anonymous said...

Nightime is my ONLY time that I am hungry!  And, that's supposedly the WORST time to be!  I could go all morning and afternoon until probably 8:00 p.m. without eating one thing, but come 8:00 p.m. I am starved!  That's probably why I am not too thin.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I loved the Fockers, to funny.  I also noticed Barbara was a few pounds heavier, but she played the part so well.

terra