Thursday, April 28, 2005

cooking

I cooked for 9 people tonight...chicken and dumplings,rolls,broccoli,salad...and dang I just rememeber we didnt eat any dessert.

Oh well...

My son and his girlfriend came over and we all laughed at the home movies of him and his best friend singing...dancing...

My son was laughing so hard he said dang mom I was such a geek...

His girlfriend was very nice tonight...She talked with me a lot and I feel badly that I was so harsh to cast a judgement..

It's hard..I love him and want the best..I adored his last girlfriend Beth and still do...

eyes are sleepy..

Good night to all..

donna

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to visit with your son... Linda

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha I made chicken and dumplings too.  It was cold and rainy so I thought that would be perfect.  Great minds think alike, hee hee just kidding.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening!   Russ

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Momma!!!!!!  One day I hope to be this wonderful!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

YUM- Love dumplings, my mom use to make them. Sounds like a good time. I also try not to judge people so quickly, it can be hard.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Will you be my new Mommy?!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Yummmmm...ur supper sounded wonderful....any leftovers..??...hehe
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

We moms have to adjust to the kids' choices in companions.  Wow, do we have to adjust!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! With a dinner like that who'd have room for dessert! Sounds like you had a great night!

Anonymous said...

ohhh home movies!! What a blast that must have been!! Dinner sounded very yummy! HAve a great weekend ;o)
(((HUGS)))
~Angel
http://journals.aol.com/alilcountrycharm/LifesSimplePleasures/

Anonymous said...

Oh no...not the home movies! I'm glad you're developing a relationship with his girl friend. Hey, if she loves him she can't be all bad right?
Candace