Tuesday, April 19, 2005

where are the apples

Husband walks into the kitchen and asks

Where are the apples??

Me: I put them in the refrigerator

Hubby: Why did you do that?

Me: I read that apples give off a gas that makes them get ripe and if you put them in the frig it slows down the process of putting off the gas

Hubby: You think if you put me in the Frig It will stop me from putting off GAS<He Laughs>

Me: NO!!It would probably blow up the Frig

Men...ugh!!!

I still love him though lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.  Put my hubby in the fridge.  Too cute.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Lol!!  You do make me laugh :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I always put the apples in the fridge, something about warm fruit that I cant take...except bannanas!!! Clean out the fridge , hubby's going in!!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

husbands!!!  ROFL