Sunday, April 24, 2005

Grey anatomy

I like this new show greys anatomy....I like it for the story line...not because its true to life because it not...

I see mistakes...they forget to use gloves on things I have caught them....I laugh...and I don't think the shows is very respect in the  way they talk about nurses....

nurses are the backbone and work horses of the hospital...

Drs well they are not the end all be all like people think...

Yes DR's are important but the truth be know nurses play a even greater part.in many ways.. Its team work... they are equally important..nurses need DRS and DRs need nurses..One cannot function without the other..

There are good and bad nurses and good and bad DRs...When you work in a hospital it becomes very clear of that...IT is scarey...

Ok anyway.....

Hubby tells me he tried to view the old video tapes and nothing shows up.  I was pissed I said don't tell me that...

Those are memories we could never get back...I say....figure it out you must be doing something wrong....

He said well I tryed everything...I said obviously not because its isnt working yet for you...<yeah I was pissey not at him just at the situation that may be and he knew this>

I was so mad not really at him just mad because the thought of all the videos not working....saddens me...

One of my sons birth is on those video tapes plus many other stuff

Just the thought that they may be screwed up makes my stomach cramp up...So we will see....

Donna

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am watching tha right now...I like it too....
I would be sick if I thought my videos were gone... so sad..I dont have the births of either of my children on tape but I do have their first words...first steps...first tantrums...lmao..All KAdies dance recitals...and 5 years of baseball and slow pitch softball....lol

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I've taken to that show too.  
People do have to remember that it isn't true to life... lol.
And you are so right about Drs needing Nurses and visa versa.
I saw that first hand when my baby was in the hospital.  
Both turned to each other for help... I liked that...
Sorry to hear about the tapes... I would be devestated!
HUGS,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Greys Anatomy rocks! Sexy little show. My husband taped the Simpson's off all things over half the birth of my son! I cried! I was sooo mad at him for that! It made me sick! So I understand your frustration and hurt. Maybe it will turn out for the good and work for you. I will keep my fingers crossed!
Hugs,
Stace

Anonymous said...

I havent seen Greys Anatomy yet, its on to late for me , lol. I would be pissed too about the videos. Thats one thing about the digital camera  I dont like, Unless I get a printer, we have no actual pictures, I havent deleted anything off of it yet, after I download them.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I like grey's anatomy!!!! it is one show I do not fall asleep during!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I hope the stuffon the vidoes show up!  That would be so sad if it was all gone...haven't seen that show.  My best friend is a nurse.  She is an awesome one.  Yes, the doctors and nurses need to work together, and respect each other.  Sadly, it does not always happen.  JAE

Anonymous said...

So hope you - or your hubby - works out that video thing, would be so sad to lose them.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I worked in a hospital and believe me they forget the gloves there too. I like that show too.

Anonymous said...

ohhh girl....i hope ya'll get the video thing figured out....that would be terrible if u lost it all... Hugss..~Terri~