Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh my aching belly

I was in some serious stomach pain for an hour...I ate too fast and what I ate I didnt chew well..combine that with a very small gastric bipass stomach and you get severe pain..

All I could do it wait for the food to pass...It's feels like swallowing a whole watermelon imagine that and you have the pain. I felt..lol

 

The Big TV came today...Hope the hubby likes it I'm sure we will be paying for it for several years...HA!

Zach,Cameron and I were sitting at the table today coloring fuzzy posters...We were all concentrating coloring and all of a sudden cameron started talking to me and here was the conversation.

Cameron: Momma why did you and Landons dad divorce??<Landon is my oldest son who is 23 for those who dont know>

<Yes this caught me off guard..cameron is my deep thinking child....I sat there a minute thinking...I wasnt sure how to answer it..I wanted to be honest but I also wanted to keep it simple so he could understand.>

Me: Well.....We just shouldn't of gotten married...zach could sense I was struggling with an answer so he piped in and said

Zach: It's ok momma..We still love you

Cameron: yeah momma married daddy because she loved him and wanted to have us...

Me: that's right because my life would be so empty without my special boys to love...

Zach: Were special..Right momma?

Me: So special I could just eat you up..

Zach: But not really eat us right momma?

Me:LOL

cameron:oh momma your so silly..

Me: yep thats me silly....

Zach: momma your special to me too I'm glad you married daddy.

Me: Me too..

Cameron: I'm glad you married daddy too except when he makes me mad..<makes a face>

Me:LOL..

Whew glad that conversation is over HA!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids sound SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving how honest your entries have become!!  I feel like I've known you for a few years now.  You rock, Donna!!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Nothing like coloring to bring out some serious questions from the kids!  My 9 year old son thinks the same way as your son does, very deep thinker and the questions they come up with!!  Lordy!  Sometimes I don't have an answer that's how deep they are!  Make sure to chew, chew, chew woman!!!!  You don't need to have stomach pain!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

SLOW DOWN!!! Kids can come up with some questions that can cause a hurt inside.

Anonymous said...

This entry really made me go 'Awww'!!  
Awww for the cuteness of your boys, and Awww for the stomach pain!  Maybe that should be more of a 'Owww' though!!  Slow down and chew girl ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

He is such a smart boy!  He's gonna make some girl really happy one day, with all that compassion!

Anonymous said...

Hope your stomach is feeling better.  :)  Your boys are darling and so thoughtful!!  Loved you answers for them...cute.  :)
Michele  http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin

Anonymous said...

Poor thing !And what big qts. Some times there are no really good ans.
Good luck on the eye thing. I am thisclose to doing it too.I deserve it , but what if it does not work .... I hate my glasses.Always have , always will.