Monday, April 25, 2005

Great news

I picked up the old camera and said honey are you sure you can't get this to work....

I turned it on and the videos were showing..

I said"look it is working"

My husband jumped up and said really...

This big relief came on his face....

I said were you worried...

He said worried Hell I teared up last night thinking our memories would be lost..

I said agghh honey that is the sweetest thing you could said...

Makes me love you so much more...

He just looked at me funny..... like you know.... that look like well heck I made points and wasn't even trying :-)

Donna

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...oh that is so funny...their minds work like little kids sometimes...lolol....glad you got em to work!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Yaaay!  So glad you got it working again, now quick, get them all on DVD!!   That's really sweet what your hubby said :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Aw..points!  Free points!  You crack me up!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Sigh of relief from NY !!!  Men, are just big boys!!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

A big PHEW is due to you both!!!  I am happy that all your videos weren't lost!  Tell hubby next time to read the directions, because as a guy, I know they NEVER do!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your memories weren't lost. That is such a blessing! Your husband is a sweetie. I know how fun it is to watch old videos and make fun of it! Proud for you that you recovered your memories.
Hugs,
Stace