Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm not leaving

I would never leave you guys...I'm kind of attached to you....

I just can't believe that aol is not up with the competition...Just seems stupid...

It seemd that they would want to keep up and offer tha latest and greatest...

I know having been in sales that you always keep up with what the competition is doing to stay in business...

I will always have this journal as far as I can tell.....I may have more than one journal I don't know....

You guys are a part of me I would miss you terribly....so I can't leave

Donna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are staying!  Me, too!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I believe AOL is working on the new AOL 10.0 and whenever AOL is working on a new upgrade the existing AOL service just SUCKS!  I don't know why this is, but I have been with AOL long enough to know that you just wait it out and eventually the bugs sortof right themselves.  Not that AOL will EVER be perfect!  LOL!  I am glad you are staying too!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna, I'm not one for change. I'm at the same job for 18 years !! LOL - I hope you do continue this journal. I will for sure be visiting the "other" one as well !  But I've been with AOL for 6 years now, its all i know !! HA
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

Glad you're not leaving, would have read your new blog if you did, but glad you're not still :o)
Sara   x