Saturday, April 30, 2005

becky tagged me

Becky at mommalive4ever tagged me...

I am to answer only 5 of the questions of my choice

below

 

The "questions":

 If I could be a scientist...I would like to develop a cure of cancer...all kind of cancer

If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...I would love to make music that effects people in a positive way for centuries

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...

If I could be a missionary

If I could be a chef...

I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...


If I could be a librarian...

If I could be an athlete...

If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer..
If I could be a llama-rider...

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

If I could be an astronaut...


If I could be a world famous bloggerI would like to blogger that was very famous  for what I dont know maybe for changing the world in a profound way

If I could be a justice on any one court in the
world...busting deadbeat moms and dads for not paying child support

If I could be married to any current famous political figure.Well hopefully a rich one so I can be pampered forever...ha!

 



Written by mumma4evr (Link to this entry)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry but as my three year old would say I can't see my eyes. The pink on the green is not good. I'm sorry.
I just wanted to say thanks for the comment about boys. Yes mine are 18,11,4. I don't think you remember me as I did not comment as much as I do now but I have have been reading your journal since the very first day you started. I can't remember now who promoted you but I was intrigued because you had three boys same as me. And you lived in Texas, I grew up in Corpus Christi. I'm rambling Lol. Have a great Sunday. Linda

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if there is anyone left TO tag?!?!?    Barbara

Anonymous said...

I would bust dead beat parents too. It only harms the child to not provide finanical suport. Brandie

Anonymous said...

great answers!!!
Becky