Saturday, April 9, 2005

patricks six

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate? chick fil a

or as my 7 year old says chick d faway

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?Robots

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice firstabout you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you?

Probably think there is  a lady with kids

i dont care what they notice anymore......people in my neighborhood are so self absorbed these days they cant see past thereselves

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of themoney.  Instead, it must go to a single charitableorganization.  Which would you choose and why?

I'd start a charitable organization and donate the money to me   ok Just teasing....Something for the older generation I call them the forgotten generation

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded?

I dont forward much.......

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you mostexpect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "SaturdaySix?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition,don't reveal the answer here.

number 5 i guess

If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked(and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar and send itto me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like chick fil a.